Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria is one of the very competitive recruitment for graduates. However, we have decided to simplify this recruitment process to give an edge over competitiveness. In this guide, you do be learning a lot on Seven-Up Bottling Company recruitment. Kindly read through carefully and follow the tips for a successful application on this recruitment.
About Seven-Up Bottling Company
Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd with headquarter in Lagos is a soft drinks manufacturer. Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina Premium Drinking Water. SBC has recently entered into the Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven-Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Latest Job Openings at Seven-Up Bottling Company
|Job Openings||View Detail and Apply|
|Job Vacancies at Seven-Up Bottling Company||APPLY HERE|
Please note that all jobs on the table are actively open for application, Applicants are advised to read the job description and apply if qualified. Only fresh job open for application is published on the table.
How to Apply
To apply for 7Up Bottling Company Recruitment kindly follow the steps below.
- Select the job you qualify for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link, this will direct you to the job post where you can properly apply for the job.
- Use the ” Method of Application” on the job description to apply for the job.
- Follow us on Tweeter to get the latest news about the recruitment
- You can also apply by visiting the 7Up Career Page
General Requirements for Seven-up bottling company Recruitment
All applicants should note that the requirement for Seven-Up Bottling Company recruitment is strictly dependent on the job role they are hiring for. Here are some of the general requirements;
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a Recognized Institution from any discipline.
- A Minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Applicants Must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application. (Age Limit varies).
- Applicants must only apply ones, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Soft skills such as communication skills, Teamwork, Leadership, sales, analytic are of great importance.
- Relevant Hard skills will give applicants an edge
Salary Structure for Seven-Up Bottling Company
On average, an employee in Seven-Up Bottling Company earns N192,000 per month. Although this salary might vary base on Job position and levels.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020 UPDATED!
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment | Application Portal 2020
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates -2021
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Pruvia Integrated Limited Recruitment | Application Portal