9mobile graduate recruitment is currently ongoing, here are simple tips you should know before applying for any of the latest 9mobile job recruitment.
This guide is also to inform you and help you know how to apply rightly online which in turn helps you get the job. in this guide, you will learn about the company, know the latest job vacancies and how to apply. we also listed some mistakes you have to avoid when applying as well as the general job requirements and skills.
Should in case you need further clarity on this guide please feel free to contact us by using the comment box or tweet at us.
About 9mobile Nigeria
Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd. (EMTS), trading as 9mobile formerly Etisalat, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
9mobile formerly Etisalat made the first official call on its network on 13 March 2008, in Nigeria and in the presence of officials from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It kicked off commercial operations with the innovative 0809uchoose campaign which enabled Nigerians to choose numbers special to them as their mobile numbers. Full commercial operations began in October 2008.
Latest 9mobile Job Openings
|LATEST 9MOBILE JOB OPENINGS||VIEW JOB DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Analyst, Sales Admin Support||APPLY HERE|
|9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment||APPLY HERE|
General Job Requirement
To apply for this job you should meet the general requirement for any 9mobile Nigeria recruitment. Also, note that there is a specified job requirement for each job openings. we just listed the general requirement here, view the job post to see the requirement for a particular job.
- Minimum of BSc, OND, HND degree
- O’Level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and mathematics
- Must not be above 35 years old.
- Must be a computer literate
Basic Soft Skill Needed
- Analytic Skills
- Excellent in Communication
- Management skills
- Great team player
- Creativity and critical thinker
- Leadership skills
- Tech Savvy
How to Apply for 9mobile Graduate Recruitment
To Apply for 9mobile graduate recruitment follow the steps below:
- Click on Apply Here Link on any of the Job position you are vying for
- Read job detail carefully to see if you meet the requirement
- Click on the Apply button Method of Application to Apply.
Mistakes to Avoid when Apply
- Avoid multiple mistakes
- Read job details carefully
- Key in data correctly
- proofread your application before submitting
Here you have it, 9mobile Graduate Recruitment, tips to note before applying.
- Graduate Jobs in Kano – 2020
- Jobs In Lagos; How to Get the Job
- UBA Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Job Openings
- Sterling Bank Recruitment 2020
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 | How to Apply
- NPower Test Timetable 2020
- Latest Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- eHealth4everyone Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment | 2020 Job Openings
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020
- Urgent Jobs in Port Harcourt 2020
- How to Crack KPMG Interview Questions and Get the Job
- UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment