Alan & Grant Recruitment 2020/2021 is currently ongoing. Aspiring candidates should carefully read up this article for the latest recruitment information as well as how to land the job. Before we go further, let’s see the frequently asked questions about Alan & Grant Recruitment 2020/2021.
- How Can I Apply for Alan & Grant Recruitment?
- How do I get trending Jobs update on Alan & Grant?
- Alan & Grant Application Deadline 2020/2021.
- What is the requirement for Alan & Grants Jobs?
- What skills do I need to possess for this Recruitment?
- How Much do Alan & Grant Pay their graduate employees?
On this page, we will answer all these questions, as well as give you important tips on how to apply successfully for this recruitment. But first, Let’s get started by know the company.
About Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns.
We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
Latest Job Openings at Alan & Grant Recruitment
|Job Vacancies||View Details and Apply|
|Admin Manager||APPLY HERE|
|Current Vacancies at Alan & Grant||APPLY HERE|
It is crucial to note that all Jobs on the table above are currently open and applicants are needed urgently. Therefore, apply for the job you are most suitable for.
How to Apply For Alan & Grant Recruitment
All aspiring applicants should follow the steps below for a successful Job application at Alan & Grant.
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Here” link
- Read the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- Apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post to apply
- Follow our Twitter Community, where we give daily Job update and information on this recruitment.
Application Closing Date
Each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
General Requirements and Qualifications
For applicants aspiring to work with Alan & Grant, Here is the list of requirements you should possess for a successful application.
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
How Much do Alan & Grant Pay their graduate employees?
According to data collect online, the average salaries for Alan and Grant is N213,500. This figure is a collection of the following job roles in Alan & Grant; Account Officer, Customer Service Officer, Talent Management Officer.
Also, Alan & Grant gender distribution is 66% for males while females maintain 33%
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED