Altara Credit Limited Recruitment is currently ongoing for job applicants seeking to work with the firm. However, apply for the job openings might not land you the job. Therefore, we decided to put up this article to help aspirant apply properly.
Altara Credit Limited is a Nigeria business service venture that offers the building and installation of solar panels, inverted, generators as well as air conditioners and more.
At Altara Credit Limited, one important benefit is that you will build your selling skills as well as presenting you with great opportunities.
Latest Jobs Openings at Altara Credit Limited
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Learning and Development Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Graduate Junior Accountant||APPLY HERE|
|Direct Sales Agent||APPLY HERE|
|Document Verification Agent||APPLY HERE|
All jobs on the table are open for applicants to apply if they are qualified. Click on the Apply Here Link to get started with the application process.
How to Apply for Altara Credit Limited Recruitment
To apply for jobs at Altara Credit Limited Recruitment, kindly follow the steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the FHI 360 Recruitment must have the following.
- B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized Institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
For more information on this recruitment as well as other job updates, Follow Us on Twitter. You can as well check out our Facebook Page for more.