Today we will be discussing Ama-zuma Group Recruitment. it is essential to read this guide carefully if you are looking forward to landing a job with this organisation.
Ama-Zuma Services Limited was established as a private limited company on 13th April 2005, on the basis of Integrity and commitment towards excellence. The company was incorporated in Nigeria with RC No. 0019499. Ama-Zuma over the years has gradually expanded into the supply chain of Oil & Gas as well as trading Foreign exchange.
In this guide on Ama-Zuma recruitment, You do be learning, How to apply for the latest jobs at this organisation, Basic requirement to possess. Also, you will get to know the core skills that will land you a job in this company.
Latest Jobs at Ama-zuma Group
|JOB OPPORTUNITIES||VIEW AND APPLY|
Head of Administration (Oil & Gas) at Ama-zuma
|Personal Assistant at Ama-zuma Group||APPLY HERE|
Information Technology (IT) Officer at Ama-zuma Group
All jobs in the table above are open for application. Therefore, chose the job position or vacancy you wish to apply for and click on the link to view detail and apply.
General Requirement for Ama-Zuma Group Recruitment
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Computer Literate
- Age: Below 30 years old.
Core Skills Needed
- Excellent Teamwork
- Well organized
- Good communication skill
- People management skill
- Leadership skills
- Accounting and Analytic skill
- Computer Skill
APPLY FOR >>> Latest Internship & Entry- Level Jobs in Nigeria
How to Apply For Ama-zuma Group Recruitment
To apply for any job opening simply click on the APPLY HERE link of the job you are interested in.
Read the job details which includes the job description, requirement and other job roles important information.
If after going through the job post you are qualified then proceed to the “Method of Application” and apply for the job.
Finally, You can kindly use the comment box for any question concerning this Recruitment. Please feel free to ask any question about this recruitment. Should in case you need help with more updated information at the right time about this Recruitment, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Also, you can follow us on Twitter for more
APPLY FOR >>> Graduate Trainee Jobs in Lagos
- International/NGO Jobs in Nigeria | Application Portal
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Vacancy