British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Recruitment is currently ongoing, Applicants should read to understand in full grasp how to apply for the latest recruitment.
BATN recruitment is a highly competitive one, Individuals serious about landing a job with this organisation in Nigeria should see how to go about the process.
About British American Tobacco Nigeria
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion-dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Latest Job Recruitment at British American Tobacco Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
|Job Recruitment at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)||Click Here to Apply|
All jobs in the table above are all open for application. Aspiring candidates should see the Apply link to apply.
How to Apply for BATN Job Vacancies
To apply for this Recruitment, See the following steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view the job description, and read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the British American Tobacco Nigeria Job Vacancies must have the following.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
Here are essential skills that will help you to succeed at British American Tobacco Nigeria. Therefore, it is important to include these skills in your resume before applying.
- 2 – 4 years of experience
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Good understanding of Supply Chain activities
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Flexible, able to cope well with ambiguity
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Good cultural awareness
- Proficiency in using ERP systems (e.g. SAP, SCC, APO DP) is essential.
Staffs Salaries Structure
The salary for employees at this organisation varies from each job role, experience and level. figures will be added later as we are still carrying out our research.
However, this organisation, they have a competitive salary package + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Twitter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
ATTENTION!!! Click here to JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL, Where you can first-hand Job Alerts on High paying and available Job Vacancies IMMEDIATELY