Here is useful information you should know Baker Hughes Recruitment. Are you looking for to filling any job position at Baker Hughes? Then this is the right guide for you to get your applications right.
Baker Hughes is one of the silent rich oil and gas company in Nigeria, you on regular base hear about the likes of the shell, chevron, Exxon Mobile, Agip, NNPC but not Baker Hughes. In the Oil and gas sector, there are big players with huge salaries for staffs and Baker Hughes falls into this category.
Many graduates will love to work for this organisation. Therefore, making the selection process stiff for the recruiting team. The question now is how do you make your application stand out?
This guide will help pull you out of the misery as it will explain explicitly how you can make your application stand out. Read on…
Things you should know about Baker Hughes Recruitment
- Baker Hughes is a global industry-leading oil and gas service company.
- Presently operating in over 85 countries with over 36,000 dedicated staffs
- Has a great impact on the global economy.
- Baker Hughes has its headquarter in Houston, US.
Latest Jobs at Baker Hughes
|Job Vacancies||View Detail and Apply|
|Senior HR Manager – Labour Relations||APPLY HERE|
|Site Contract Performance Manager||APPLY HERE|
All jobs on the table above are open for application, Interested persons should apply. We update this table to include only new jobs.
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Recruitment
To apply for jobs at Baker Hughes Recruitment, kindly follow the following steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the Baker Hughes Recruitment must have the following.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
Staffs Salaries at Baker Hughes
The salary for Baker Hughes Staffs varies from each job role, experience and levels. figures will be added later as we are still carrying out our research. However, the average monthly salary for an employee at Baker Hughes is N363,500
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Facebook community where we share updated information on jobs.
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment | Career Portal
- Job Vacancies at Eazzy Eats
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Apply for Exxon Mobil Internship Recruitment 2020/2021