BBC World Service Nigeria is recruiting intelligent and interested candidates for the 2021 Job recruitment. Therefore, Aspiring candidates should see this guide for a detailed explanation on how to apply for the latest job openings at BBC World Service.
In this guide, Applicants will learn how to apply and be selected for the Jobs. You will get to know the skills and qualifications to possess for these jobs as well as the job description.
Latest Jobs at BBC World Service Nigeria
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Social Media Visual Artist at BBC World Service||APPLY HERE|
|Software Engineer (Web Developer)||APPLY HERE|
|Picture Editor – West Africa Deployments||APPLY HERE|
|Senior Journalist, Social Media – BBC Yoruba||APPLY HERE|
All jobs on the table are currently open for application, Use the link to view detail and also apply for the jobs.
How to Apply for BBC World Service Nigeria Job Recruitment
To apply for jobs at BBC World Service Nigeria, You should follow the steps below
- Click on the job position you are more qualified on the table above
- Read the job description to ascertain your qualification for the job, also you will be able to tailor our resume to fit in
- Apply for the job if qualified using the “Method of Application” on the post.
- Next, Follow our Twitter Handle for updated information about the job. This will enable you to prepare for the next stage.
- You Can also see BBC World Service Nigeria Job Portal for job openings and updates
Skills for these Jobs
To be able to work at the BBC World Service, One should possess the skills listed below.
- People Management Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Teamwork, Organisational as well as Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Critical and Analytic Skills
Mistakes You Should Avoid When Applying
- Avoid multiple application as this might lead to disqualification of the application
- Key in the correct information about you and your qualification in your resume or other application documents
- Do not pay to get this job.
- Follow the job till you get it. Avoid relaxing after you submit your application. Learn how to follow the job through.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.