Bolt Nigeria Recruitment is currently ongoing. Bolt Nigeria is recruiting candidates to fill up the vacant positions in the organisation. This organization is undergoing an intake of aspirant from any discipline. With so much pressure from the job seekers for a guideline on how to go about the application. We, therefore, came up with this article to help you with the application process for this recruitment.
We will guide you on how to make your application for Bolt Nigeria Recruitment stand out and gets to be selected. Carefully read through this guide to get a clear idea on how to go about applying for Latest Job openings.
About Bolt Nigeria
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Address: Plot 118, Block 25 Salem St, Lekki Penninsula II, Lekki.
Latest Jobs at Bolt Nigeria
|Job Openings||View Detail and Apply|
|Customer Support Specialist||APPLY HERE|
|Restaurant Sales Manager||APPLY HERE|
|Operations Coordinator||APPLY HERE|
|Head of Sales||APPLY HERE|
|Country Sales Lead||APPLY HERE|
All jobs on the table above are open for application, Interested persons should apply. We update this table to include only new jobs.
How to Apply for Bolt Nigeria Recruitment
To apply for jobs at Bolt Nigeria Recruitment, See the following steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the Bolt Nigeria Recruitment must have the following.
- A degree (B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND) in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
Staffs Salaries Structure
The salary for employees at Bolt Nigeria varies from each job role, experience and levels. figures will be added later as we are still carrying out our research.
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment