Care International Job Recruitment Portal is open for applicants who want to apply. Anyone who has an interest to work with an NGO in Nigeria can now apply for this year Care Internation Recruitment. Kindly endeavour to read this guide carefully.
In this guide, you will understand the importance of this recruitment. In the end, You will be able to apply and secure jobs with Care International using the great tips disclosed in this guide. Carefully read to understand how to go about this recruitment.
About Care International (NGO)
CARE International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
Care International Job Openings
|Administrative Intern||APPLY HERE|
|Programme Manager, Sexual Reproductive Health||APPLY HERE|
|Grant and Compliance Manager||APPLY HERE|
|Job Recruitment at CARE International||APPLY HERE|
- All jobs on the table above are open for application
- Candidates should visit this page for job updates at Plan International
Disclaimer: Graduatejob Portal do not have any influence on this recruitment. We only share job information to assist candidates.
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Graduate Trainee Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria
How to Apply for Care International Jobs
To apply for jobs at Care International Jobs Recruitment, See the following steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view the job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Also, you can visit directly the Care International Career Portal
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Care International Recruitment should possess the following.
- A degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Must be computer literate.
- Soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
- Rainoil Limited Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Internship Jobs in Nigeria
Kindly use the contact form on our contact page to contact Us. You can drop your questions using the comment box, we do reply. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.