CBN Recruitment Portal for 2021/2022 Job vacancies is open for the public to start applying. Therefore Central Bank of Nigeria is inviting the general public to apply for the available job openings in the institution. However, you must understand that this is not just a walkover application. You should know how to apply rightly so your application can be valid and considered for the job.
In this post, we do be guiding you on how to successfully apply for the 2021 CBN Recruitment. in this guide you will first learn the functionality of the Central bank of Nigeria. Get to know the Latest available job opening in this institution as well as how to apply for these job openings.
We will as well be looking at the recruitment process as well as the salary earned by CBN Workers.
Also, you will be learning what qualifications are necessary for this recruitment and we do be giving you some tips on what to do to apply successfully.
Latest Jobs Openings in Central Bank of Nigeria
|LATEST JOB OPENINGS||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager||APPLY HERE|
All job openings enlist on the table are all available for application. Interested and qualified candidates should apply for these jobs.
How to Apply For CBN Recruitment
To Apply, Interested and qualified candidates should visit the official Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Portal
You can also follow the steps below for easy application process.
- Click on the job you are suitable for on the table above by clicking on the Apply Here link
- Carefully read the job post to ascertain your qualification for the position.
- Tailor your resume/CV as well as Cover letter to match the job description
- Use the Method of Application to apply for the job
- Follow up the recruitment process online by Joining our Twitter Community.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Process
Application Process: This is usually the first stage. Ensure you follow the information on this page for a successful application.
CBT Assessment: Applicants are invited to take the CBT assessment if their application meets the Bank’s Requirement and qualifications.
Interview: Success in the Assessment gives room for interacting with the Human Resource Team in an interview, You are required to defend as well as discuss your qualifications.
Final Interview: This is usually with the Executives as well as Human Resource Head.
General Qualifications and Requirement
All candidates, irrespective of the position applying for, should possess at least 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO or SSCE including English and Mathematics.
- NYSC Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration statement
- Age Range must be between 18 and 40 years.
- A degree (BSc, HND, OND ) from a reputable institution
- Photocopies of credentials as well as Medical Fitness Report
- Acknowledgement form which has to be printed and filled by your parent/guardian
- Means of Identification. such as an International passport. NIN, Voters Card or Drivers License
Tips for Successful Application
- Avoid multiple application. this might lead to disqualification
- Key in the correct details about your qualifications
- Submit the right documents also.
- Avoid second-person helping to fill in the application form, as this might lead to giving incorrect details
- Application is FREE. don’t pay anyone.
Functions of Central Bank of Nigeria
The function of the Central Bank of Nigeria is to ensure monetary and price stability as an independent national bank authority. They also ensure the following
- Regulate other banks in Nigeria as well as providing financial services
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- They maintain external reserves to safeguard the international value of the legal tender currency
- Also, promote a sound financial system in Nigeria
- They also go into economic research, which is aimed at stabilizing the national currency exchange rate, prevent inflation as well as reduce unemployment among youths.
How Much is CBN Salary for Entry-Level?
For entry-level staffs, the Central bank of Nigeria pays the sum of N122,000 monthly. Therefore, an annual salary equivalent to N1464,000
Get the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment– 2021 Aptitude Test past questions and answers.
A pack consisting of CBN Recruitment psychometric assessment Past Questions. And also Interview Tips.
Pay the sum of a thousand Naira (N1000) or Three Dollar ($3) to the detail below.
Bank Name: WEMA BANK
Account Number: 7820874965
Account Name: Nnamdi Nwachukwu.
We also accept CryptoCurrency. Just chat us up on Whatsapp.
Send evidence of payment to email@example.com or chat us up on Whatsapp (07060595905).
Kindly use the comment box or contact us if you need any assistance on Coca-cola Recruitment Interview. In addition, our Service is free for interview coaching. Follow our Social media platforms for more.