Co-creation Hub (CcHUB) Graduate Job Recruitment is currently ongoing, Candidates are hereby invited to tender their application for the various job openings. However, any candidate willing to have a successful application and move to the next phase of recruitment needs to read this guide.
This guide is to provide you with the best tips on how to successfully apply for the various graduate jobs at Co-creation Hub. This guide will help you move to the next phase and land the job. Here you will learn how to apply for the current graduate trainees, Internships, experience as well as Entry-level jobs at Co-creation Hub.
You will also get to know the right requirement and qualifications you need to possess for this job recruitment. Finally, we will lay down great tips on how to secure the job.
APPLY FOR >>> Latest Internship & Entry- Level Jobs in Nigeria
About Co-creative Hub Nigeria
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
Graduate Jobs at CcHUB
|JOB OPENINGS||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Recruitment at Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB)||APPLY HERE|
|Group Head of Finance at Co-creation Hub (CcHUB)||Click Here to Apply|
|Entrepreneurship and Start-up Manager at Co-creation Hub (CcHUB)||Click Here to Apply|
|Research Associate at Co-creation Hub (CcHUB)||Click Here to Apply|
All jobs on the table above are open for application. Applicants should see how to apply for the job below.
How to Apply for Co-creation Hub (CcHUB) Graduate Job Recruitment
To apply for jobs at Co-creation Hub, kindly follow the steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view the job description, and read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the Co-creation Hub (CcHUB) Graduate Job Recruitment should possess the following.
- B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized Institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales and marketing
- Emotion Intelligence
- Teamwork as well as the organisation
For more information on this recruitment as well as other job updates, Follow Us on Twitter. You can as well check out our Facebook Page for more.
- International/NGO Jobs in Nigeria | Application Portal
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Vacancy
ATTENTION!!! Click here to JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP, Where you can first-hand Job Alert on High paying and available Job Vacancies IMMEDIATELY