ECOWAS Recruitment 2020 has started. Interested persons should carefully read this content to know how to go about the recruitment process. This information will help you know how to apply for ECOWAS job openings therefore, helping you in getting the job.
It is important to know that ECOWAS Recruitment is done online. You can get started by downloading an application form via ECOWAS career portal
Once again we, recommend that you read carefully, to avoid difficulties in applying for ECOWAS jobs. As many always do.
Latest ECOWAS Job Vacancies in Nigeria
|JOB TITLES||CLICK TO APPLY|
|Consular Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Principal Programme Officer, Quality And Standards||APPLY HERE|
|Principal Officer, Administration and Finance||APPLY HERE|
|Principal Officer, Institutional Framework||APPLY HERE|
|Communication Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Principal Accountant, Community Levy||APPLY HERE|
|Principal Officer, Archiving and Documentation||APPLY HERE|
|Principal Officer, Capacity Building & Best Practices||APPLY HERE|
|Director, Trade||APPLY HERE|
|Principal Officer, Salary Policy & Pension Administration||APPLY HERE|
How can I apply for Ecowas recruitment?
We have made it very easy for anyone to be able to apply for the ECOWAS recruitment. Here are easy steps;
- On the Job vacancy, you wish to apply for click on the job link
- Read the Job details to see if you are qualified
- Download your application form and fill it with the link provided.
- Prepare your CV and motivation letter
- Under the “Method of Application” or Apply bottom on the Job post uses the link provided to apply.
Ecowas Recruitment Site
For ECOWAS Recruitment site select the job vacancy you wish to apply for and click on the job, this will direct you to the career portal of ECOWAS where you can apply for any EOWAS jobs. Also in some post are the email address where you can forward your resume and other application documents.
Check for the deadline for each job. Please it is important to verify the closing date for each application for ECOWAS recruitment as this will help you in turn. To know the closing date for any ECOWAS job opening, kindly click on the job and read through.
ECOWAS Recruitment General Requirement
Though the requirement for ECOWAS recruitment varies depending on the job you are applying for. Here is a list of the general Requirement for potential candidates.
- You should be from Nigeria or any ECOWAS member states in West Africa.
- You shouldn’t be above 50 years of age.
- Women have a higher preference
- You need to be computer literate.
- Be ready to work in any country base on your work portfolio.
- Your educational requirements should be in line with the job description.
How much does ECOWAS pay their staff?
ECOWAS pays staff well, the salary varies from the position and year of experience.
On average the salaries for the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) are 730,701 Naira. Based on research gathered from various employees in the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
ECOWAS Address in Nigeria
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Sir Tafawa Balewa House, Room 328, Western Wing, Opposite Eagle Square, Central Business District
ECOWAS stands the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). Established on May 28 1975 via the treaty of Lagos, ECOWAS is a 15-member regional group with a mandate of promoting economic integration in all fields of activity of the constituting countries.
Member countries making up ECOWAS are Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’ Ivoire, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Senegal and Togo
Considered one of the pillars of the African Economic Community, ECOWAS was set up to foster the ideal of collective self-sufficiency for its member states. As a trading union, it is also meant to create a single, large trading bloc through economic cooperation.
Integrated economic activities as envisaged in the area revolve around but are not limited to industry, transport, telecommunications, energy, agriculture, natural resources, commerce, monetary and financial issues, social as well as cultural matters.
Expectations of economic integration have always been high and a lot has been accomplished by the regional group since the endorsement of the treaty which gave it the required legal teeth. Going by current assessments, the regional body has exceeded the expectations of its founding fathers.
The Vision of ECOWAS is the creation of a borderless region where the population has access to its abundant resources and can exploit the same through the creation of opportunities under a sustainable environment. What ECOWAS has created is an integrated region where the population enjoys free movement, have access to efficient education and health systems and engage in economic and commercial activities while living in dignity in an atmosphere of peace and security.
What is the main purpose of Ecowas?
The Economic Community of West African States’ functions is in the fundamental principles of the community. These principles enshrined in the community doubles as a guide in dealing with member states. On this note, the principles include;
- To promote interdependence and equality between member states.
- To promote collective solidarity and self-reliance between member states.
- Promote between member states’ non-aggression.
- To promote harmonization of policies, interstate cooperation, and integration of programs among member states.
- To promote the peaceful settlement of disputes, a peaceful environment, and active co-operation among neighboring countries as a prerequisite for economic development.
- Maintain regional peace, security, and stability through the strengthening and promotion of neighborliness.
- To promote social justice, accountability, economic participation, and popular participation in development among member countries.
- To recognize, protect, and promote human and people’s rights in full accordance with the African Charter on Human and People’s rights provisions among member states.
- Promote the just and equitable distribution of the cost and benefits of economic cooperation and integration among member states.
- To consolidate and promote a democratic system of government in every member state as stated in the Declaration of Political Principles adopted in Abuja on July 6, 1991.
- To promote the observance and recognition of the rules and regulation of the community among member states.
We believe this will help you understand how to apply for ECOWAS recruitment. Apply for ECOWAS recruitment, know how much the salary is, and other details.