Responsible for managing premium customers on dedicated feeders and transformers
Responsible for managing the sales of Value Added Services (VAS) products, to meet operational targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction
Job type: Full Time
Date posted: 2020-01-03
- Support in driving efficiency in new customer acquisition and retention.
- Support in the implementation of Marketing Strategies in order to meet and exceed the commercial target of the Company in the undertaking.
- Provide specialist customer engagement, service and support to premium customers with a bid to ensuring that their lifestyle and investment needs are met.
- Identifies, evaluates and implements new customer acquisition strategies.
- Identify emerging markets to harness opportunities for new customer acquisition and VAS products sales.
- Marketing of Energy Optimization Services/VAS to meet customer’s needs.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective premium customers.
- Initiate structure of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Team Lead
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Business Manager/Commercial Manager
- First degree (B.SC or H.N.D) in Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years field experience in sales and marketing within the banking industry, specifically with retail experience.
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Customer Focus & Support
- Energy Loss Reduction Techniques Management
- Revenue Assurance
- Payment Solutions/ Strategy
- Non-Maximum Demand (NMD) Management
- Key Account Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
APPLICATION LINK: http://careers.ikejaelectric.com/ie/applicant/job-application/view/146