Job Vacancies at Schneider Electric, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Vacancies at Schneider Electric
Job Title: Digital Energy – Product Application Engineer (DVC)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Offer Manager: Digital Power
- The mission of this role is to develop and manage the product offering of Digital Power (Products and Solutions) in addition to providing the first line of technical support to internal & external stakeholders.
- The Offer Manager acts as the primary point of contact for all aspects of Business Development, Marketing mix, Product, Price, Promotion & Place.
- The holder will provide strong commercial support for these offers to the Schneider Electric sales/commercial teams and the Schneider Electrics’ Partners, maximizing the competitive advantage that their offer delivers.
- The holder must possess a good understanding of Meters, Power Quality, Relays, RTU, and Various Software for Monitoring, Control & Automation.
- Should have a strong understanding of the commercial environment for the Digital Power business
- They will work closely with Business Unit contacts in the Line of Business contributing to product development and enriching and sharing analysis of the local market environment and sales performance.
What you will do:
- Act as the primary contact for the various Digital Power offers providing operational support for the different stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Define the go-to-market strategies by studying the various segments, understating customer needs, analyzing competition and effective price positioning
- Responsible for the profitability of the offer, price realization, mix management, marketing communications and promotional campaigns.
- Ensure the successful conversion of a bid to order by working closely with the sales, global marketing teams, factories and project tendering & execution teams
- Work closely with the consultant prescription teams to ensure Schneider is an approved/preferred supplier.
- Provide technical & commercial support to the sales force & Schneider Electric partners by bringing deep or specific product and application knowledge.
- Conduct technical & product offering seminars and training for internal & external stakeholders such as partners, consultants, contractors, end-users.
- Collaborate strongly with the Marcom Team to bring high visibility of the Digital Power Offers in the Market
- Bachelor’s in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Price Management, Proficiency in MS Excel / Powerpoint. and knowledge of various Digital tools would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years in at least two of the 4 domains – Metering / Power Quality / Automation / Power Management Software.
- Experience in Sales / Business Development or Marketing functions.
- Able and confident to present at technical level meetings, seminars/workshops to Consultants, End Users, Facility Managers, etc
- Understanding Business Drivers and Business Strategy
- Strong Achiever and ability to work with others and /or operate independently
- Team player who put the team’s interest ahead of their own objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and another working
- Response time to customers both internal and external
- High level of reliability of information shared.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online