Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment is open for graduates and undergraduates to apply for Entry-level jobs, Hire Experience or Internship. All Applicant aspiring to land a job with one of the most lucrative Electricity Distribution Company in Nigeria should carefully follow these helpful tips.
First, you will know about the company and what service they offer. You will also get to know how to apply for the latest job openings in EEDC and more. Let’s start with getting to know the company and what service they render in brief.
Latest Jobs at Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)
|LATEST JOB VACANCIES||APPLY|
|Information Security Officer at Enugu Electricity||APPLY HERE|
Software Engineer at Enugu Electricity Distribution
|Phyton Odoo Developer at Enugu Electricity||APPLY HERE|
|Job Vacancies at The Enugu Electricity Distribution||APPLY HERE|
|Human Resources Operations Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Training and Development Manager||APPLY HERE|
|Performance Management Officer (HR)||APPLY HERE|
About Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC)
The Electricity Reform Act of 2005, unbundled PHCN into 11 Distribution companies, 1 Transmission Company and 6 Generation companies. This Reform Act gave birth to Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC). The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end-users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, with a total of 18 Business Districts offices across these states.
Address: Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC). 62, Okpara Avenue, Enugu – Nigeria.
How to Apply for Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
To Apply for any latest job in Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit Graduatejob and select any EEDC Job openings.
- Click and read the job description carefully
- Use the available “Method of Application” to Apply.
EEDC Salary Structure
Here is how the salary for EEDC Employees looks like. We were able to make available the salary of the following positions. Please it is important to note that salary varies from position and experience. That is the number of years you have work and your promotion in the company matters a lot.
- Accountant >>> N53,000
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer >>> N158,000
- Electrical Engineer >>> N158,000
- Financial Accountant >>> N263,000
We will update this when there is a new addition to the salary structure.
General Qualifications and Requirements
To apply for any job openings in EEDC, You should meet the following requirement. It is important to understand that these are the general requirements. Every single job comes with its own specific job requirements. However, this General requirement may contribute up to 50% of any specific job requirement.
- A degree from a recognized Institution
- Min. of 5 credits in O’level certificate must include Mathematics and English.
- Computer Literacy
- Soft Skills
- Working Experience (Except for Interns and Graduate trainees )
Apply for Meter
To apply for EEDC Meter kindly Download this form and fill.
For more update about this recruitment please do well to follow our Tweeter Handle. Feel free to use the comment box for your questions. We do be glad to help concerning any information about this recruitment.
- KPMG Recruitment | Application Portal 2020
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- IHS Towers Job Recruitment
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment – 2021
- Schneider Electric Recruitment – 2021
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2020/2021
- World Health Organization Recruitment – 2021
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 | Latest Jobs
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Access Bank Career Portal | Latest Recruitment