Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment is ongoing for the year 2021, Aspiring persons should read this post carefully before applying for any job vacancies here.
In this post, you will get to understand some basic criteria for this recruitment. You do know how to apply for the latest jobs at Fadac Resource and Services. Also, you will get to know the requirements you need for this recruitment as well as mistakes you should avoid while applying.
Fadac Resources and Services is a Consulting firm that provides businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk. They also help organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/challenges.
Latest Jobs at Fadac Resources and Services
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Recruitment Intern||APPLY HERE|
|Recruitment Intern (NYSC)||APPLY HERE|
|Retail Sales Representatives||APPLY HERE|
|Learning and Development Manager||APPLY HERE|
|Quality Control Manager||APPLY HERE|
|Retail Sales Representative||APPLY HERE|
|Human Resources / Admin Executive||APPLY HERE|
|Account Officer||APPLY HERE|
It is important to note that all jobs on the table are open for application. Apply by using the Apply Here link
How to Apply for Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment
- Click on the Apply Here link on the job you want to apply on the table above
- Ensure to read the job post carefully to know if you are qualified
- Match your resume to meet the job description
- Apply using the Method of Application on the job post
- Follow the job recruitment process on Twitter for more updates about the job
Requirements and Qualification
To apply for Fadac Resources and Services Recruitment, you should possess the following below;
- NYSC Certificate
- WAEC Certificate
- A degree from a recognized institution
- Soft Skills and Hard Skills
- Age Limit: This should be according to the job description
Fadac Resources and Services Salary
367,500 Naira is the average salaries for Fadac Resources and Services. This figure is for the job position of Human Resources Consultant.
Mistake to Avoid while Applying for this Recruitment
- Don’t apply more than ones for a position
- Key in as well as submit the right qualification
- Don’t pay anyone for this recruitment application, as it is free.
- Avoid using a general Cover Letter or Resume for this job application. Tailor your Resume to meet the job description.
For more information about this Recruitment, Follow Us on Facebook.
More Job Recruitment
- eHealth4everyone Recruitment
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Latest Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria