FHI 360 Recruitment is currently out and all aspiring candidates should know how to apply for these jobs. As an aspiring candidate looking forward to working with an international nonprofit organization in Nigeria. There is certainly helpful information you should know before applying.
FHI 360 is an international nonprofit human development organization, with its headquarters in Caroline, United States. Every graduate will love to work for such a great Humanitarian Organization. However, only a few with the right information on how to apply get chosen.
In this guide, you will learn how to apply for any job position in FHI 360 and get it. you will also get to know what the organisation requirements are, as well as other tips.
About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Also, FHI has its headquarters in Caroline, United States of America. This organisation serves over 70 countries as well as the U.S states and territories. The staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
Latest Jobs in FHI 360
|Job Vacancies||View Details and Apply|
|Assistant Technical Officer – Environmental||APPLY HERE|
|Director – Finance and Operations||APPLY HERE|
|Systems Enhancement Accountant||APPLY HERE|
|Technical Officer||APPLY HERE|
All jobs on the table above are open for application, Interested persons should apply. Also, We update this table to include only new jobs.
How to Apply for FHI 360 Recruitment
To apply for jobs at FHI 360 Recruitment, kindly follow the steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the FHI 360 Recruitment must have the following.
- B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized Institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
For more information on this recruitment as well as other job updates, Follow Us on Twitter. You can as well check out our Facebook Page for more.
Also, See this Recommended Jobs.
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment | Career Portal
- Job Vacancies at Eazzy Eats
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Apply for Exxon Mobil Internship Recruitment 2020/2021