First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates is out and registration is also ongoing at First Bank Career portal. Interested candidates aspiring to work within the banking sector should use this guideline for a successful application.
First Bank of Nigeria unarguably one of the most successful banks in Nigeria, it has a great working culture that makes the organisation unique. It has also a support system for employees. More reason why fresh graduates aspiring for a banking job will choose First Bank of Nigeria.
In this article, You will get all the essential information you need for a successful job application at First Bank of Nigeria. This guide will also cover areas such as; how to Apply, Salary structure, Qualifications as well as other information you need to know about the recent Job openings at First Bank of Nigeria.
Latest Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Here is a list of current job openings at First Bank of Nigeria. This table is usually updated to include only recent job openings.
|Job Openings||View Detail and Apply|
Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking – North
|Product Design Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Wealth Management Specialist||APPLY HERE|
|Software Developer||APPLY HERE|
|First Bank of Nigeria Latest Recruitment||APPLY HERE|
Application Closing Date
The application deadline for each job is specified in the job post. carefully read the job detail before apply. Also, note that only jobs that are currently open for application make it to the table above. we update to give your only recent jobs.
How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for Graduates
To apply for Jobs at First Bank of Nigeria, your either use this platform. That is, select your preferred job post from the table and click on the “APPLY HERE” link. Read the job description carefully and apply if you are qualified.
Or, you can also visit the First Bank of Nigeria official career portal and apply for recent jobs.
After application kindly follows your application by following us on our Twitter handle to get the latest information about the job.
First Bank of Nigeria General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Should possess the following.
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Candidates should not be above the specified age for the job. usually 27 years for Entry level and 35 years for experience.
- Computer Literate
- Soft skills
- Relevant Hard skill is a plus
- Professional certification is also an advantage.
Salary Structure of First Bank of Nigeria
The salary for entry-level staffs ranges from N100,000 to N120,000 per month. For the Graduate trainee, The bank pays N58,000 monthly, while a contract Staff is paid N84,000 per month.
For more information about the recruitment, please use the comment box. we do appreciate and reply to all comments. You can as well join our community on Twitter and Facebook for the latest information on this recruitment.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- 9mobile Graduate Recruitment
- Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Access Bank Career Portal | Latest Recruitment