The Flutterwave Career Application Portal is open for well meaning candidates looking for a job opportunity, Trainee Programme or Internship opportunities to apply. So it is necessary to make candidates understand some tips on how to apply successfully for the job openings at Flutterwave.
This post is basically to help candidates aspiring to work with the organisation understand how to apply for job opportunities in the organisation. As such, we are going to be explaining tips such as How to apply for job openings at Flutterwave, Requirement and qualifications necessary for a successful job application as well as skills needed for job application at flutterwave.
But first, lets start with understanding the Fintech company and what they do, then we list jobs and internship opportunities candidates should apply for.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Job Opportunities at Flutterwave
|JOB OPPORTUNITIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Latest Job Openings at Flutterwave||APPLY HERE|
|Customer Experience Intern||APPLY HERE|
Technical Account Manager
|Graduate Recruitment Intern||APPLY HERE|
|Recruitment Specialist||APPLY HERE|
|Quality Assurance Analyst||APPLY HERE|
All jobs on the table above are open for application, Interested persons should apply. Also, We update this table to include only new jobs.
How to Apply for Flutterwave Career Recruitment
To apply for jobs at Flutterwave Recruitment, kindly follow the steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the Flutterwave career Recruitment must have the following.
- A BSc. degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
Required competency and skillset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 6 months of working experience
- Efficient multi-tasker and ability to work & deliver under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Result oriented. Focuses on getting things finished.
- Integrity and honesty.
Also, See these Recommended Jobs.
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment | Career Portal
- Job Vacancies at Eazzy Eats
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020 UPDATED!
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- 9mobile Graduate Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment – 2021
- Schneider Electric Recruitment – 2021
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2020/2021
- World Health Organization Recruitment – 2021
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 | Latest Jobs
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Access Bank Career Portal | Latest Recruitment