General Electric (GE) Nigeria Recruitment is currently out and all aspiring candidates should know how to apply for these jobs. As an aspiring candidate looking forward to work with a multinational company such as General Electric (GE) Nigeria. There is certainly helpful information you should know before applying.
As we know GE is a multinational company, with its headquarters in the United States. Every graduate will love to work for such a great organization. However, only a few with the right information on how to apply get chosen.
In this guide, you will learn how to apply for any job at GE Nigeria and get it. you will also get to know what the organisation requirements are as well as other tips.
Things you should know about the Company Before Applying
- GE is a multinational company which has been in operation for over 125 years.
- GE is into Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation as well as Healthcare industries
- Provides a support system for Employee
- GE was born as a result of the merge in 1892. which involves Edison General Electric Company of Schenectady, New York, and Thomson-Houston Electric Company of Lynn, Massachusetts, with the support of Drexel, Morgan & Co.
Latest Jobs in General Electric (GE) Nigeria
|Job Position||View Detail and Apply|
|Senior Sales Manager||APPLY HERE|
|Principal Engineer||APPLY HERE|
|Latest Job Recruitment at General Electric Company (GE)||APPLY HERE|
All jobs on the table above are open for application, Interested persons should apply. Also, We update this table to include only new jobs.
How to Apply for General Electric (GE) Nigeria Recruitment
To apply for jobs at General Electric (GE) Nigeria Recruitment, kindly follow the steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the General Electric (GE) Nigeria Recruitment must have the following.
- B.Sc in Engineering, Science, IT Courses, Medical Courses, Accounting etc.
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
Staffs Salaries at General Electric Nigeria
The salary for General Electric Nigeria Staffs varies from each job role, experience and levels. figures will be added later as we are still carrying out our research. However, the average salary for an employee at General Electric (GE) Nigeria is ₦5,995,970 per year
For more information on this recruitment as well as other job updates, Follow Us on Twitter. You can as well check out our Facebook Page for more.
Also, See these Recommended Jobs.
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment | Career Portal
- Job Vacancies at Eazzy Eats
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Google Nigeria Recruitment
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- 9mobile Graduate Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment