Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 is ongoing, Here is some essential information you should acquaint yourself with. Google Recruitment is a very competitive one and this is because it is a multinational company. Everyone will love to get a job at Google. Therefore, you have to be tactical and clinical in your approach to applying for any job in Google Inc.
In this guide, We will cover some helpful tips that will make your application stand out and get the selection stage. Also, we will give you some helpful interview tips for Google Jobs. Carefully read this guide and apply these steps for a successful Job application at Google.
Latest Job Openings at Google Nigeria Recruitment
|Latest Job Openings at Google||APPLICATION LINK|
|Google Nigeria Recruitment for a Music Lead||APPLY HERE|
Things You Should Know About Google Nigeria Recruitment
- Google Nigeria offers jobs to both Graduates and Undergraduates.
- Irregular working Schedule
- The work location might change also
- Great working environment and friendly coworkers
- Opportunity to work on implementable projects with great social impact
- Amazing work culture as well as a Supportive system
- Salary Compensation is awesome
Things Google Look at for in an Employee
- Divergent thinking
- Intense curiosity
- Analytical Skills to solve problems
- Collaborative teamwork
- Action-Oriented personality
- Management and organisation skills
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of a competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards
How To Apply For Google Nigeria Recruitment
To Apply for the lastest job openings above. Click on the Application link “APPLY HERE” Then read the job description carefully to know if you are qualified.
Use the available “Method of Application” to apply for the job. You can also visit out Google Application Portal and use this same process for applying.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the Google recruitment should possess any of the following.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must not be above 35 years old
- At least 5 Credit pass in O’level certificate including English and Mathematics
- Applicants must have computer skills.
- Professional certificates will be an advantage
- Soft Skills and also Relevant Hard skills
Salary Structure of Google Nigeria
From our research Google pays her employees an average salary of N705,000. This is based on the three job role salaries below.
- Network Admin Monthly | N74K
- Programmer Monthly| N1.2M
- Software Engineer Monthly | N788K
Please use the comment box for any question you have about this ongoing Google recruitment. You can also follow us on our Twitter handle to get more information about the ongoing Recruitment.
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020 UPDATED!
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment | Application Portal 2020
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment