This post is to expose you to the numerous GTI Group Job and Career Opportunities you can benefit from. There are numbers of opportunities open for Graduates to apply for.
The latest is the graduate Trainee Program, open to graduates. We are going to discuss how to apply for this Program. You will learn the requirements for this program as well as the relevant skills you need for this program. You will also get to know the deadline and the Salary structure of GTI.
Aside from that, You will also see other job recruitment to apply for under GTI Group. Read carefully.
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria – 2021
About GTI Group.
GTI Group is a top-notch investment bank in Nigeria. They have proven to be an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services. Established in 1998, Since then, they have actively HandHeld highly diversified client base – Corporations, Financial Institutions, Governments, and Individuals. GTI Group comprises an outstanding and exceptional workforce, charged with the responsibility to be a first-class investment banking and financial services company.
Latest Job Opportunities at GTI
Here are Job opportunities recently open at GTI.
|JOB OPPORTUNITIES||VIEW AND APPLY|
GTI Group Management Trainee Scheme
All Jobs on the table above are open for application, Candidates should endeavour to apply immediately. Also, note that the jobs on the table, update after the deadline of the job.
How to Apply for GTI Group Job and Career Opportunities
To apply for jobs at GTI Group, kindly follow the steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view the job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Internship Jobs in Nigeria -2021
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the GTI Recruitment must have the following.
- B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized Institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
- Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment