Henkel Nigeria Recruitment is currently ongoing. Aspiring candidates should see the guideline to understand the tactics involved in applying for this recruitment.
Henkel Nigeria is one of the most highly recognized multinational firms in Nigeria. Therefore, graduates often compete very hard to get a job with this company. They have built a reputation over the years with quality services across the globe. For this guide, we will be teaching you a lot you need to know to be successful in your application on the recent recruitment.
But first, we will also love to see and give answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about Henkel Nigeria Recruitment
- How to Apply for Henkel Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where is Henkel Located?
- Henkel Nigeria Recruitment Guide and Requirement?
- When is the Deadline For this recruitment?
- How do I get Job updates on Henkel Nigeria Recruitment?
Before we attempt to give answers to the questions above, let’s get to know about Henkel Nigeria and the services they offer.
About Henkel Nigeria
Henkel operates globally with a well-balanced and diversified portfolio. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies. Henkel Adhesive Technologies is the global leader in the adhesives market – across all industry segments worldwide. In its Laundry & Home Care and Beauty Care businesses, Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world.
Address: Block 7, Block K, Apapa-Oshodi, Isolo, Apapa, Lagos, Lagos, Lagos
Phone: 01 452 0015
Latest Jobs Openings at Henkel Nigeria
|Vacant Job Positions||View Details and Apply|
|Henkel Recruitment for Technician||APPLY HERE|
All the Jobs on the table above are actively open for application. If you are suitable for the job role, kindly forward your applications.
How to Apply for Henkel Nigeria Recruitment
Aspiring candidates should carefully follow the steps below for a successful job application at Henkel Nigeria.
- Select the Job vacant position you wish to apply for and click on the “Apply Here” Link
- Read the job description carefully to determine your qualification for the job.
- Using the description, tailor your CV/resume to fit the job description
- Then, apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” on the post. This could be through email or filling online forms
- Follow our Twitter Page for daily job updates as well as the latest information on Maersk Line Recruitment
General Qualifications and Requirements for the Jobs
To apply for the jobs above, you should possess the following qualifications.
- A degree ( M.Sc, B.Sc, HND, OND or NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable institution.
- Candidates should not exceed the age limit for the job
- Applicant should possess at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’Level Certificate
- Soft Skills such as Communication skills, Sales, people management, Teamwork, and analytics are necessary
- Relevant Hard Skills, especially in Logistics and Transportation is an advantage
- Experience in the related field is also an advantage
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 UPDATED
- Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment
- KPMG Recruitment | Application Portal 2020
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduates -2021