When applying for any business grants for your start-up ventures or as capital for a business idea, there lie few tips to always put into consideration and procedure to always adapt on how to write a business proposal so the business isn’t rejected for the grant. Ensure you apply before the deadline for submission of such grants, make sure they are written on simple page layout, and finally make aura they comply with the stated guideline.
CHECKLIST FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL WRITING
- Make sure the business fit the guideline and intent
2. Specify the category of costs to reflect the areas that need funding
3. Submit the required number of application
4. Submit the application on time
5. Make sure to include copyright and credits.
STEPS TO WRITE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL
- Identify your organization: name, how many people belong, when it was established, location, purpose
- Organization operation: has it been legally registered, include the registration number, board of membership, how to become a member, how is the organization run; democratically or by appointment, include the business affiliations.
- State categorically how responsibilities are shared within the organization: a list of the names and the positions of all t executives with their portfolios, provide contact address of all top executive.
- describe your project area: the title of the project should be stated, explain the objectives in general terms, discuss the methods for routine evaluation of the projects progress, define the project scope of impact: local immediate community, regional or global
- Explain why your project will succeed: state here the uniqueness of your project from others, give the qualifications and experience of key people involved with the project for reasonable assurance on success, success portfolio and previous project completed.
- Describe the additional resources that would be require for the project: list your references for human sources and materials, sate previous financial sources, and organization that find interest in your job.
- Discuss the working budget: state the operational budget for the project completion showing how the money will be spent and the amount coming from all sources, attach a copy of the organization latest audited financial statement, explain any deficit in your organizations budget and specify the source of funding to cover the deficit, give an insight on the projected source of funding.