IFS Group Recruitment is out. Applicants aspiring to work with IFS Group should start applying for the latest Job opportunities. To secure a job easily with IFS Group, we have decided to help candidates with this guide on how to apply for job openings at IFS Group. In this Guide, you should learn How to Apply for the latest Jobs, Understand what IFS Group is all about.
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria – 2021
About IFS Group
IFS Group comprises International Facilities Services Limited; a leading facilities management company with an Africa & Middle East market focus. Currently a leading service provider to the built environment in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa.
Latest Jobs at IFS Group
|JOB OPPORTUNITIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Senior Facility Manager||APPLY HERE|
All Jobs on the table above are open for application, Candidates should endeavour to apply immediately. Also, note that the jobs on the table, update after the deadline of the job.
How to Apply for IFS Group Recruitment
To apply for jobs at IFS Group, kindly follow the steps below
- Select the job you wish to apply for on the table
- Click on the “Apply Here” link to view the job description, read the description carefully to ensure you are qualified.
- Tailor your resume to march the job description and clearly state your qualifications
- Apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” provided. This could be an application link, google form or an email.
- Follow our Twitter handle to get the latest updates on the job and know what next to expect from the recruitment.
- Subscribe to our newsletter for job updates
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Internship Jobs in Nigeria -2021
General Qualifications and Requirements
Candidates applying for the IFS Group Recruitment must have the following.
- B.Sc in any discipline from a recognized Institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills
- Relevant Hard skills
- Rainoil Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment