Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Vacancy is currently open for applicants. Therefore, Aspiring candidates should see how to apply and land a job with IKEDC. This guide will provide applicants with the right information and ensure their path in getting the job.
In this guide, you will be learning about the job description as well as the requirement for this job. we will also let you know the skills you need and also how to successfully apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Job Vacancies.
Latest Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Vacancies
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Graduate Network Planning and Works Officer||APPLY HERE|
|Metering Service Lead||APPLY HERE|
|Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Young Engineer Program 2021||APPLY HERE|
All job vacancies in the table above are recent and open for application. Therefore, do well to apply for these jobs.
How to Apply for Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Vacancy
To apply for jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC), You should follow the steps below
- Click on the job position you are want to apply for, on the table above
- Read the job description to ascertain your qualification for the job, also you will be able to tailor our resume to fit in
- Apply for the job if qualified using the “Method of Application” on the post.
- Next, Follow our Twitter Handle for updated information about the job. Therefore, equipping for the next stage.
- You Can also see Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Portal for job openings and updates.
- Finally, Subscribe to our newsletter for more jobs at IKEDC
General Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc /HND or also a masters in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills as well as relevant experience in the position
- Relevant Hard skills
Mistakes You Should Avoid When Applying
- Avoid multiple application as this might lead to disqualification of the application
- Key in the correct information about you and your qualification in your resume or other application documents
- Do not pay to get this job. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) will never ask any applicant to pay. Also no payment for forms
- Follow the job till you get it. Avoid relaxing after you submit your application. Learn how to follow the job through.
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment | Career Portal
- Job Vacancies at Eazzy Eats
- Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment in Nigeria
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Apply for Exxon Mobil Internship Recruitment 2020/2021