Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Vacancy is currently open for applicants. Therefore, Aspiring candidates should see how to apply and land a job with IKEDC. This guide will provide applicants with the right information and ensure their path to getting the job.
In this guide, you will be learning about the job description as well as the requirement for this job. we will also let you know the skills you need and also how to successfully apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Job Vacancies.
Latest Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Vacancies
|JOB VACANCIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|ONGOING GRADUATE RECRUITMENT AT IKEJA ELECTRIC DISTRIBUTION COMPANY||Click Here to Apply|
|Maximum Demand Management Operations Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)||Click Here to Apply|
|Quality Assurance / Quality Control Backend Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)||Click Here to Apply|
|MD Key Account Management Officer at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)||Click Here to Apply|
All job vacancies in the table above are recent and open for application. Therefore, do well to apply for these jobs.
How to Apply for Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Vacancy
To apply for jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC), You should follow the steps below
- Click on the job position you want to apply for, in the table above
- Read the job description to ascertain your qualification for the job, also you will be able to tailor your resume to fit in
- Apply for the job if qualified using the “Method of Application” on the post.
- Next, Follow our Twitter Handle for updated information about the job. Therefore, equipping for the next stage.
- You Can also see the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Portal for job openings and updates.
- Finally, Subscribe to our newsletter for more jobs at IKEDC
General Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc /HND or also a master’s in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Candidates must not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- O’level Certificate with a minimum of 5 credits including English and Maths
- Applicants Must be computer literate.
- Must possess soft skills as well as relevant experience in the position
- Relevant Hard skills
Mistakes You Should Avoid When Applying
- Avoid multiple applications as this might lead to disqualification of the application
- Key in the correct information about you and your qualification in your resume or other application documents
- Do not pay to get this job. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) will never ask any applicant to pay. Also no payment for forms
- Follow the job till you get it. Avoid relaxing after you submit your application. Learn how to follow the job through.
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Access Bank Career Portal | Latest Recruitment
ATTENTION!!! Click here to JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL, Where you can first-hand Job Alerts on High paying and available Job Vacancies IMMEDIATELY