ipNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment is currently ongoing and Applicants are advised to maximize this opportunity and apply. Before you apply for this recruitment, have it in mind that thousands of other candidates, some of who might be well qualified will also apply.
Why do we need to remind you of other candidates, because the recruitment is a complete competition and the best wins. How do you become the best and land the job?
That is a thing to worry about. But worry no more, because we have it all figured out. This guide is solely to help you become outstanding in this recruitment. Here you will learn How to Apply for this Recruitment, know about the company and what they do. You will also know the necessary qualifications as well as skills needed for this recruitment.
About ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing ICT companies, serving several needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services
Latest Jobs at iPNX Nigeria
|JOB OPPORTUNITIES||VIEW DETAILS AND APPLY|
|Treasury Officer at ipNX Nigeria Limited|
Applicants should note that all jobs on the table are open for applications. Use the Apply Here link starts applying for these positions.
How to Apply for ipNX Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Aspiring candidates should carefully follow the steps below for a successful job application at ipNX Nigeria Limited.
- Select the Job vacant position you wish to apply for and click on the “Apply Here” Link
- Read the job description carefully to determine your qualification for the job.
- Using the description, tailor your CV/resume to fit the job description
- Then, apply for the Job using the “Method of Application” on the post. This could be through email or filling online forms
- Follow our Twitter Page for daily job updates as well as the latest information on Maersk Line Recruitment
APPLY NOW >>> Latest Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria – 2021
General Qualifications and Requirements for the Jobs
To apply for the jobs above, you should possess the following qualifications.
- A degree ( M.Sc, B.Sc, HND, OND or NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable institution.
- Candidates should not exceed the age limit for the job
- Applicant should possess at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English in O’Level Certificate
- Soft Skills such as Communication skills, Sales, people management, Teamwork, and analytics are necessary
- Relevant Hard Skills, especially in Logistics and Transportation is an advantage
- Experience in the related field is also an advantage
For more details about this recruitment, kindly use the comment box. You can also join our Tweeter community where we share updated information on jobs.
- Winco Foam Industries Limited Recruitment 2020/2021
- 2021 Interswitch Group Graduate Recruitment
- Mikado Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021