There are several Job Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry, but you need to be a great candidate to gain an advantage over some of these opportunities. The oil and gas industry is one of the most lucrative industries in the world. Any graduate will love to work in this industry.
Today, we will see how to land jobs in the oil and gas sector. At the end of this article, you should be able to figure out the latest job opportunities and apply for them.
APPLY FOR >>> Latest Internship & Entry- Level Jobs in Nigeria
First, Let’s look at the Latest Jobs in the industry. then we do talk about the following
- What kind of jobs are in the oil and gas industry?
- Is oil and gas a good career?
- How do I get a job in oil and gas with no experience?
- What qualifications do I need to work in Oil and Gas?
- How many oil and gas industry is in Nigeria?
Latest Jobs Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry
Table of Contents
|JOB POSITION(S)||LINK TO APPLY|
|Senior Contracts Engineer – CPNC at Benmaris Limited||Click Here to Apply|
|Technical Sales Advisor – Quest Integrity at Baker Hughes||Click Here to Apply|
|WorleyParsons Job Recruitment||Click Here to Apply|
|Nestoil Group Job Recruitment||Click Here to Apply|
|Brisktrade Offshore Job Recruitment||Click Here to Apply|
|Procurement Officer at Brisktrade Offshore||Click Here to Apply|
|Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited||Click Here to Apply|
All Jobs on the table are fully open for application. Suitable and qualified candidates should apply.
How to Apply for Oil and Gas Jobs
To apply for any job on the table, Kindly click on the “Link to Apply” This will open the job, and then you can apply using the “Method of Application”. The method of application could be via email, visiting the company’s website or using the company address.
it is advisable you read the job description and ensure to tailor your resume and cover letter properly to match the description before applying.
Jobs in the Oil and Gas Industry.
There are several jobs in the industry. Oil and Gas houses one of the highest number of job positions, the reason why there are many job opportunities in the industry. For example, one can work under departments such as Drilling engineer, Energy engineer., Engineering geologist, Geochemist and more.
The oil and Gas Industry is a great place to work as it provides a supportive and enabling system for staff. it also gives workers that avenue to travel and explore. all these lead to satisfaction and fulfilment in a career.
Getting a Job in the Oil and Gas industry without experience
To get a job in this industry, one should start with basic qualifications first. Your schooling and course of study are very important. then start with the graduate trainee. Also, acquire skills in oilfields, go for training and do more research online.
Properly locate and a great network of oil and gas workers as well as gain experience in seismic exploration.
Qualifications for Oil and Gas Work
To work in an oil and gas firm, one must possess a certain qualification. Below are the minimum qualifications to possess
- A degree in Engineering or other fields of study
- An age limit of 35 years old
- Certifications in Engineer associations
Click here to see the list of Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
For more information on Oil and Gas Jobs, Kindly join our Twitter Community.
APPLY FOR >>> Graduate Trainee Jobs in Lagos
- International/NGO Jobs in Nigeria | Application Portal
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
- Workforce Group Job Vacancies
- Carlcare Development of Nigeria Recruitment
- Guaranty Trust Bank Recruitment
- Schneider Electric Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment
- World Health Organization Recruitment
- Airtel Nigeria Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Vacancy
ATTENTION!!! Click here to JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL, Where you can first-hand Job Alerts on High paying and available Job Vacancies IMMEDIATELY