TravelTank was launched in 2021 and based in Lagos, Nigeria, we're a one-stop shop for all your travel and holiday needs. Whether you want to stay local, or go a bit further afield, we've got you covered. We want to make your booking experience fun yet simple, allowing you to explore and discover new and unusual destinations around the globe. But don’t worry, the old favourites are in there too! We are Nigeria’s most innovative online travel company. At TravelTank, our mission is to make travel planning and booking quick, easy and affordable for everyone.
Graduate Trainee (Account) at TravelTank, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Account)
Employment Type: Full-time
Graduate Trainee (Account) at TravelTank
- This is a great opportunity for a recent accounting graduate to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with a team of experienced accountants to learn the ropes and develop your skills.
- You will also have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including audits, tax preparation, and financial reporting.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Preparing tax returns and managing payroll
- Auditing financial information
- Providing financial support to other departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage
- NYSC certification of completion.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graduate Trainee (Account)” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com