Website Venmac Resources Limited
Venmac Resources Limited is a hotel management company with an unmatched experience in the hospitality Industry. Over the years we have worked with reputable 3-5 star hotels across the nation, providing business solutions in the hospitality industry, and we have earned ourselves as one of the emerging hospitality management company committed to seeing our clients satisfied, hence our slogan ‘Thinking Beyond Boundaries.’
Account Clerk / Supervisor at Venmac Resources Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Clerk / Supervisor
Location: Guzape, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Account Clerk / Supervisor at Venmac Resources Limited
Financial Control Responsibilities:
- Provide accounting and clerical support at the apartment and supervise the operations
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Compile results from OTAs and make payment as at when due.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database and expenditure report.
- Supervise company operations and staff
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- A University Degree or Diploma in Accounting.
- Experience in Financial Accounting, personnel supervision and problem resolutions is an added advantage.
- Excellent computer system skills.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Accounting / Finance. Hospitality industry experience, with significant luxury and international experience is an added advantage.
- Proven accounting experience
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Audits on par stock on all areas to make sure that all required hotel supplies are ordered and stocked in advance of need.
- Tax and Regulatory Affairs – Ensure all tax and regulatory filings are made promptly.
- Checking of Consumption vs Bill of materials to detect and eliminate any shortages/pilferages.
- Strong management skills, ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others in the accomplishment of goals. And provide advice and assistance as required.
- Conversant with Hotel Management Software System.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with a valid Phone number to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org