Website 9mobile Nigeria
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Specialist, Account Payables at 9mobile Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at 9mobile
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Account Payables
Employment Status: Permanent
Specialist, Account Payables at 9mobile Nigeria
- Supervise and ensure companywide expenditure/payment cycle as well as ensure full compliance with finance policies and processes.
- Ensure correct and accurate postings on ERP to ensure the company’s financial information is of agreed quality and integrity
- Monitor and ensure periodic and prompt reconciliation of supplier sub ledgers
- Liaise with other departments within EMTS to ensure all financial obligations are processed as at when due
- Ensure timely analysis of various OPEX accounts to ascertain the correctness of transactions in line with budget and trends
- Review and approve journal vouchers and other financial transactions before imputing on ERP system
- Review relevant general ledger accounts (income statement and balance sheet) for completeness.
- Review the age analysis of balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure the amortisation of prepayment accounts are correctly carried out and that supporting documents are appropriately vouched.
- Review general ledger/sub ledger accounts.
- Review monthly transaction and book approved relevant positions into the accounts.
- Review and approve all accruals booked into ERP based on input from the various department and vendors statements.
- Ensure complete reversal of monthly accruals based on agreed process.
- Ensure all expenditure are correctly recorded and paid as at when due.
- Ensure correct application of tax rates (VAT & WHT) applied on and deducted from processed invoices.
- Ensure proper implementation of account payable processes and policy
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of supplier ledger account
- Provide necessary support to the external stakeholders on financial and tax audit
- Collate the business divisions’ input into the company accrual/commitment schedule.
- Understand and ensure compliance with Foreign Exchange regulations.
- Ensure adequate tracking of expenditure /payment requests and respond properly to supplier requests.
- Provide support to business managers and other staff members on expenditure issues
- Ensure compliance with month-end, quarter-end and year-end close procedures and provide year-end schedules s requested.
- Ensure compliance with SAS, IAS, IFRS and GAAP requirements.
- Carry out other duties as instructed by Manager, Account Payables
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc.)
- Three (3) to Five(5) years work experience
- Financial Accounting/ Reporting
- Receivables Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.