Website Superior Pharmaceuticals Limited
Account Officer at Superior Pharmaceuticals Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Superior Pharmaceuticals started in Florida, United States 2004 as a retail pharmacy under the name of Superior Pharmacy of Temple Terrace. It grew rapidly and within three years, it was well known and respected in the community and within its peers. It served the community well since its inception till 2011 when it relocated to Nigeria.
Our goal is to deliver high-quality, affordable and life-saving generics to our citizens. It is our commitment and contracts with our patients and we will not waiver nor follow any shortcuts to achieve this goal. We want to build trust and a relationship with you our partner and our patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Account Officer at Superior Pharmaceuticals Limited
The Accounts officer will be working closely with the Account Manager. He will be responsible for assisting the Account department in:
- Accounting processes
- Manage Creditors
- Debt follow-up and recovery,
- Candidate must be familiar with all accounting principles, be able to produce P&L statement, balance sheet, inventory management and invoicing amongst other things.
- Manage account payables and accounts receivable in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all transactions.
- Prepare financial reports and statutory accounts.
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported.
- Manage petty cash transactions.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting with at least 1 year experience in an account officer’s position.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suites such as word and excel
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills.
- Must be efficient, knowledgeable and hardworking
- Must have a high integrity index
- The candidate must live around the Oshodi / Isolo axis.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .