Website Supermart Express Services Limited
Supermart.ng is the leading online supermarket and grocery delivery service in Nigeria. Order online from over 10,000 groceries and receive same-day delivery. Visit your favorite online food store, Supermart.ng, for the best online same-day delivery shopping in Nigeria. On Supermart.ng, you can buy groceries online and get the best food shopping offers compared to any other online supermarket in Nigeria. This online grocery store in Lagos is great for grocery shopping and home delivery service.
Account Officer at Supermart Express Services Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Account Officer at Supermart Express Services Limited
Financial Record Keeping:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date financial records for all transactions.
- Record and reconcile daily sales, expenses, and other financial activities.
- Generate and process invoices for online grocery sales.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing to customers.
- Monitor and manage accounts receivable, follow up on overdue payments.
- Coordinate with the sales team to resolve any billing discrepancies.
- Conduct regular bank reconciliations to ensure the accuracy of financial transactions.
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly financial reports summarizing key financial metrics.
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements.
- Track and categorize company expenses.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Collaborate with auditors during financial audits.
- Collaborate with other departments to gather financial information and support decision-making processes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounting or finance.
- Experience in ecommerce or retail finance is a plus.
- Proficient in accounting software
- Strong knowledge of financial principles and practices.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and other relevant accounting tools.
Why work with Supermart.ng?
- A very unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- A chance to become part of a high dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for a personal and professional growth in a fast growing sector.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates living around Gbagada, Anthony / Maryland, Iyana – Oworo, Bariga, Victoria Island, Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Surulere, and Yaba will be considered.
- Candidates must be ready to resume in a good time.
- Please adhere to a simple instructions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org