Website MTN Nigeria
Accountant – Financial Operations, Revenue Management & Finance at MTN Nigeria, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at MTN
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant – Financial Operations, Revenue Management & Finance
Job Identification: 1539
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager Financial Operations Revenue Management
Accountant – Financial Operations, Revenue Management & Finance at MTN Nigeria
- Monitor MTNN revenue collection, revenue accounts and the activities of the billing department, as well as review business and accounting rules for new products and services.
- Monitor accounts and payments made by the clients and relevant stakeholders of MTNN, and ensure prompt submission of weekly revenue forecast.
- Manage appropriately, the databases of quarterly NCC levy, doubtful debt provision and other monthly entries to ensure accuracy, as well as minimize/rectify all transactional error.
- Supervise and record all accounting transactions for each month as well as manage Revenue Assurance leakage.
- Suggest ideas to the marketing department on advertising so as to increase the company’s revenue intake and assist in resolving interconnect disputes.
- Supervise daily reconciliation between company accounts and the bank accounts, the processing of account payables and receivables including debits and credits in both accounts.
- Work with Financial Operations Manager to prepare departmental budgets and provide support in daily unit administrative activities in line with the strategic objectives.
- Provide input into relevant management and board papers, review supporting documents/back up schedules to meet audit and regulatory requirements as well as analyze/interpret data to facilitate decision making.
- A First Degree in any discipline, but a Finance and Management related degree is desirable.
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA).
- Fluent in English.
3 – 7 years’ experience which includes:
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience within a leading organization’s financial department
- Experience in working with enterprise financial systems
- Experience in telecommunications industry (desirable).
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit ehle.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.