Website Brainshare Technologies & Services Nigeria Limited
Brainshare Technologies is a Telecom services provider. We provider internet services and other value added services through our fiber optic infrastructure.
Accounts Receivable Officer at Brainshare Technologies & Services Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lekki-Ajah Axis – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Accounts Receivable Officer at Brainshare Technologies & Services Nigeria Limited
- Receives Sales Orders from Sales Team, Channel Partners: verifies accuracy & completeness of all required information on Service Application Form.
- Communicates with Clients regarding their billing & manage credit with collections via phone, email, or physical meeting.
- Handles monthly statement and sends to Clients, maintains accounts receivable invoice records.
- Posting and updating on our billing software.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable & preparing reports.
- Updates & reviews aged receivables for unpaid balance.
- Follow up with Corporate, Institutional & Retail Clients, collect & allocate payment.
- Receives & process the deposit of the cheques.
- Verifies total monthly sales and compare with amount on proforma invoices sent.
- Monitors Clients account details for non – payment, delayed payment & other irregularities.
- Develops debt recovery system & initiate collection efforts.
- Renders weekly report on Receivable.
- Recommends Service Suspension for non-payment Clients.
- Investigate & resolve Clients/Vendors query or disparity on billing & payments.
- Charges expenses to accounts & cost centres by analysing invoices/expense report.
- Ensure timely re-order of materials such as routers, fiber cable, closures, patch cord etc.
- Tracking of new client connections using the WELCOME PACK and the JCC.
- Preparation and payment of Monthly Sales Commission.
- Compilation of Weekly Accounts Receivable (AR Reports).
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Personal Qualities & Qualifications
Job Holder must possess the following:
- Degree holder in Accounting from reputable higher institution.
- Data entry skills.
- Good knowledge of financial software.
- Attention to detail & thoroughness.
- Analytical mind & ability to drive revenue collection at record time.
- Demonstrates sense of urgency & tenacious at work.
- Must be a undergoing his/her ICAN.
- Must have 3 years cognate experience in a similar position from reputable big organization.
- Applicant must reside on the Lagos Island, Lekki-Ajah axis.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Note to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit brainshare.ng .