Website A Global Fashion Brand
Accountant at a Global Fashion Brand, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
A global Fashion Brand that design clothes for men with top notch standards in the city of Port Harcourt, Rivers State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (Must be resident in Port Harcourt)
Reports to: MD/CEO
Accountant at a Global Fashion Brand
- The company is seeking to hire a professional accountant who will be responsible for maintaining financial and accounting services to meet the company’s requirements and support Business operations.
- Development of financial documents, processing, and budget preparation & execution.
- Provide analytical support for specific programs with respect to budget formulation.
- Assist with collecting, tracking, verifying, and reporting on receipts, payments, commitments and obligation.
- Record and maintain financial transactions and documents in various financial and document management system including providing analytical support to the budget decision-making support process and performing financial analysis.
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of the company’s Bank Accounts.
- Keep and maintain fixed asset register.
- Compute information based on recent purchases.
- Conduct fixed asset verification exercise.
- Compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepare schedule of addition and disposal of fixed assets
- Assist the preparation of monthly management reports.
- Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems to ensure complete and accurate records of all monies.
- Input of sales and purchases invoices, cross checking on billing
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerised accounting system.
- Support annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 3 years prior work experience in Accounting.
- High level of planning & organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Detailed & Result orientated,
- Proactive, problem solver with ability to give accurate feedback.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information.
- High level of initiative.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- High analytical ability.
- Numerical skills.
- Good Reporting Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
N90,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated Resumes / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accounts Officer Application” as the subject of your email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com