Website Asset and Equity Group
Accountant at Asset and Equity Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more jobs at Asset and Equity Group
Asset and Equity Group – We area Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer-centric, teamwork, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over 14 Years of outstanding results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Accountant at Asset and Equity Group
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (ACA OR ACCA) is a plus.
- Must have Corporate Affairs Accreditation and Registration experience
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com