Website Davina Hill Resort & Hotel
Accountant at Davina Hill Resort & Hotel, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Davina Hill Resort & Hotel, a reputable Hotel and Resort, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Accountant at Davina Hill Resort & Hotel
- We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and experienced individual to join our team as an accountant who will be responsible for managing the financial operations of the hotel, including budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- They must ensure that all financial transactions are accurate and comply with established accounting principles and regulations.
- Manage all financial operations of the hotel, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Develop and monitor budgets and forecasts to ensure that the hotel meets its financial goals
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded and documented
- Prepare and file all required tax returns and other regulatory filings
- Work with other departments to develop and implement financial policies and procedures
- Provide financial analysis and support to management as needed
- Conduct audits of financial records to ensure compliance with established accounting principles and regulations
- Assist with other duties as needed, including data entry and record keeping
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred
- Previous experience as an accountant in a hotel or hospitality setting
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and regulations
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work varying shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- The hotel accountant will work in an office environment with frequent interaction with other departments and management.
- They may be required to sit for extended periods of time and use a computer for data entry and analysis.
- The position may require working overtime during peak periods.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as one document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications will be received on a rolling basis; therefore you’re encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interactive sessions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org