Website Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited,
Accountant at Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Esosa Food Systems
Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Accountant at Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited
- Financial Data Management- Maintains a proper record of the financial transactions as it relates to the Bakery.
- Offer the Right Financial Advice-Creates a database that can help in future business planning. She offers vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends. Helps in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans etc. Any discrepancies and irregularities related to finances can be dealt with.
- Helpful in Tax Preparation and Filing.
- Dealing with suppliers and Outside Parties.
- Timely preparation of payroll and pay-slips; and ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of Cashbook account with Bank statement.
- Setting Accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk Evaluation and Opportunities Analysis
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Liaise with the Administrative department on the preparation of weekly/monthly budgets.
- Monitor cash released for purchases and expenses to ensure that it is spent only on budgeted materials.
- Prepare monthly reports of the Company’s financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Monitors debtors and creditors balance to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balance total cashier’s account for the day and send a daily update to Centre Manager or Director.
- Authorize and append payment voucher.
- Interact with Bank account officers as it relates to the Bakery.
- Oversee raw material store: The accountant is to ensure that there is no excessive issuance of materials from the store; all materials to be issued by the Storekeeper must be vetted by the Accountant in accordance with the laid down material usage standard.
- Train and oversee all activities of the cashiers, storekeepers and stock control officers.
- Any other assignment as given by the head of the department of Management.
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance from any recognised tertiary institution with a minimum of 2.2 degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in an FMCG company.
- Must reside in Lagos, Surulere or environs.
- Should be within the ages of 24-35 years.
- Applicant must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional qualification could be an added advantage.
- N60,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: email@example.com using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org