Website Greenland Concepts Nigeria Limited
Accountant at Greenland Concepts Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Greenland Concepts
Greenland Concepts Nigeria Limited is a revolutionary company that brings innovation to the construction and real estate business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Accountant at Greenland Concepts Nigeria Limited
- We are looking for an Accountant with experience in managing all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures and reconciling bank statements.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- To ensure prompt and accurate accounting documentation and reporting that will support the firm’s strategic objectives.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts and analysis
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Contributing to cost management and control.
- Investment appraisal
- Break-even analysis
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial accounts and reports
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans, and financial statements
- Assist in the administrative functions of the organization
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- At least 5years relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Must be versatile and creative with solving organizational problems
- Must be flexible and have the knack to relate with people
- Experience working in a real estate organization
- Must live in Abuja
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org