Website Hplink Travels and Tours Limited
HPlink is one of the fastest growing company in Nigeria and has been in business for years now. HPLINK provides personalized and responsive travel services; based first and foremost on the travel needs of the client, with special attention to details, value for cost, professionalism, courtesy and integrity. We build and maintain a tradition of personal integrity; doing what is right for our clients and our business, respecting individuals and being the best at what we do.
Accountant at Hplink Travels and Tours Limited, Qualified candidates should see job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
Accountant at Hplink Travels and Tours Limited
- Oversee the ongoing maintenance of accounts
- Ensure payroll is accurate and records are maintained
- Support management in the accurate production of budgets
- Reconcile accounts including receivable and payable
- Ensure cashflow is utilized properly and protect reserves
- Audit financial information for inconsistencies
- Provide tax planning strategies in accordance with existing legislation
- Create financial forecasts and analyse risk
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Interest and acumen in how a business functions
- Application of proven methods to common and uncommon accounting problems
- Ability to review one’s own work and find and correct any mistakes
- Understanding of the overall impact of their financial decisions
- Proficiency with accounting software
- Strong analytical skills.
- ND / HND / B.Sc with not less than one year work experience.
- Candidate must stay around Ogudu, Ojota, Ikeja, Oshodi, Iyanuoworo, Maryland, Gbagada new garage.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com