Website Michael Stevens Consulting
Engineering Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Engineering Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- He/she should be able to identify Training needs, design training programs in response to clients’ REFs, have very strong business development skills and be able to interact with the Training / Technical Managers of the Power Industry.
- The suitable candidate would be capable of designing & structuring training programs, have a good network of facilitators, and be able to deliver/facilitate training programs across one or all of the power value chains.
- Strong leadership, managerial, and good business development skills and recognizing the imperative of the nexus between revenue and performance management
- Graduate of Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Power studies
- Upwards of ten years of experience in the power / consulting / Training Industry.
- Candidates with any of the Naptim Qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Very good knowledge of the required competencies of the skill requirements at all levels in the power, value chain.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org