Website Palmas International Resources Limited
Senior Accountant at Palmas International Resources Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Palmas
Palmas International Resources Limited is a company established, and incorporated in Nigeria on May 11, 1994 under Company and Allied Matters Act of 1990, of the Corporate Affairs Commission. The Company’s main objective is to provide specialized oil and gas support services in the area of Offshore/ Onshore fabrication, construction, Installations, Facility Maintenance, Procurement, Equipment leasing and Manpower services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Senior Accountant at Palmas International Resources Limited
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Liaise with our Financial Manager and Accounting Manager to improve financial procedure
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com