Website Pamper Glow
Admin / Accountant at Pamper Glow, Qualified candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs at Pamper Glow
Pamper Glow is a leading beauty and skincare company. We are the Best Organic Skincare Producer with thousands of happy customers worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Accountant
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Admin / Accountant at Pamper Glow
Table of Contents
- To create or examine the accuracy of financial statements. To ensure all financial records and statements are in line. These records and statements may include the balance sheet, the profit and loss statement, the cash-flow statement, and tax returns.
- To make sure the office is operating effectively and complete smaller tasks to help other employees and managers efficiently complete larger work items.
- To document business financial transactions over time and compile the information needed to prepare entries for company accounts, such as the general ledger.
- This information is used to make weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual closing statements and cost accounting reports.
- The Accountants will also resolve any discrepancies or irregularities they find in records, statements, or documented transactions, typically observing established accounting control procedures through an accounting system or software program.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Taking minutes, managing employee calendars, making appointments, booking meeting rooms, ordering office materials and basic data entry.
- Client relationship management skills to maintain professional communication with customers and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Time management and prioritization skills to ensure efficient functioning of schedules and office systems.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate products value
- Design and implement a strategic accounting plan to manage the company’s cash flow.
- Must be an HND / B.Sc holder
- At least 2 Years working experience in the related field
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent monitoring and account management skills
- Location: Yaba and it’s environ
N50,000 – N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com