Website Skin101 Clinics Limited
Accountant at Skin101 Clinics Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Skin101
Skin101 Clinics Limited is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a medical spa, dermatology clinic, and plastic surgery unit all under one roof.
Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages and also improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look. SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling good by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across the board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-ageing, and surgical options available at the facility.
Our wide range of services is world standard, using the latest technology and science with astute professionals, to meet even the most difficult needs and the most challenging cases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Accountant at Skin101 Clinics Limited
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare Skin101’s Budget and Cashflow Projections
- Publish financial statements in time
- Liaise with tax authorities, filing of VAT returns, PAYE, NHF, and pension remittance
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Qualification: HND / B.Sc Degree / M.Sc Degree
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Must be a registered member of an accounting professional body (ICAN/ACCA)
- A minimum of 5 (five) years of progressively responsible experience in overseeing financial operations and management of large-scale, complex development activities
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com