Website Nextzon Business Services Limited
Nextzon Business Services Limited - Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African economies.
Accounting Graduate at Nextzon Business Services Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Graduate
Employment Type: Full-time
Accounting Graduate at Nextzon Business Services Limited
We seek to engage the services of:
- Young Accounting Graduate (NEX-ACC-002) who will be responsible for the data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
The role will include:
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
Qualifications & Experience
- A First Degree in Accounting from a recognized university
- Maximum of 1 -2 years’ experience in accounting.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Experience in the use of Tally will be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only those who meet the above criteria need apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.