Accounting Intern at Onehealthng, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
OneHealth is a Mobile-First Pharmacy & Healthcare platform that is providing access to medicines and healthcare solutions accessible to all Nigerians. Using properly curated and analyzed data, we are able to follow our patient’s journey, end-to-end, in ensuring long-term survival.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Accounting Intern at Onehealthng
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- Must be a recent graduate with little to no experience
- Must be smart and proactive
- Posssess critical thinking skills and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to pay attention to details.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com