Website Regiis Maestro Consulting
Accounting Intern at Regiis Maestro Consulting, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Internships
Regiis Maestro Consulting is an indigenous professional and management consulting firm with business coverage in Accounting, Audit, Tax, & Business Advisory. Over the years we have consistently and ingeniously delivered top-notch, independent, specialist support and value-added services to both private and public limited companies including government-owned entities. Our firm is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria with a liaison office in Accra, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Intern
Locations: Lagos Island and Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Accounting Intern at Regiis Maestro Consulting
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- Learning how to work as part of accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- File personal or professional tax returns and help with tax planning
- Foster a culture of trust, transparency, and accountability between the finance department and the company
- Use Microsoft Excel for tasks most commonly performed by professionals working in management or corporate accounting
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively.
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 1 year prior experience as an accounts intern
- Associate Accounting Technician (AAT) is compulsory for this position
- Must be smart and proactive
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must possess critical thinking skills and analytical skills
- Must possess the ability to pay attention to details.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop accounting skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org