Website Hilton Worldwide
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Hilton Worldwide
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Ref No: HOT09VZN
Location: Curio Lagos Airport (Gate Side One Road), Ikeja – Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Brand: Curio Collection by Hilton
Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- The income audit role aims to be recognized as a trusted finance team member. This role supports the finance lead in all income audit functions, as well as internal control management.
- Ensures all financial transactions are recorded with accepted accounting principles and established accounting policies and procedures.
- This role supports a robust control and compliance environment and contributes to implement Hilton’s Operations Finance innovations and projects.
- Audits daily revenue figures and supporting folios and vouchers submitted by Night Auditor
- Ensures all financial transactions including the collection of debt follow hotel policy and procedures.
- Reconciles and balances all advance deposits
- Reconciles Control Ledger to the General Ledger at financial closing at end of each month
- Completes the Daily Revenue Report and Daily Income Journal
What Are We Looking For?
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (all levels of management and external customers)
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.